More than 1,000 patients may have been exposed to HIV and other viruses after error in sanitizing procedure


More than 1,000 patients may have been exposed to HIV and other viruses after error in sanitizing procedure

(CNN)More than a thousand surgical patients at Goshen Hospital in Indiana may have been exposed to HIV, hepatitis C and hepatitis B afteran error in the sanitizing procedure for surgicalequipment, according to a press release from Goshen Health.
One step in …

No Comment

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *